Sync between Mac and iOS

This discussion was created from comments split from: Searching in the Mac 1PW App does not show all entries.

Comments

• Jokeman24
    Jokeman24
    Community Member

Having the same issues. Logins created on my iPhone IOS 13.6 are not showing up on my mac Catalina 10.15.6. Tried restarting multiple times. I'm using the my.1password to sync and store.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2020

Hi @Jokeman24! Welcome to the forum!

I have split your comment into its own discussion since you are asking something different from what was being investigated there (we were talking about the search feature in 1Password there, while your question is about sync) :+1:

Have you added your 1Password account to the 1Password app on both your Mac and iOS device?

• Jokeman24
    Jokeman24
    Community Member

Yes I have the account on both devices. I did notice though that I have a 'Personal' and a 'Primary' vault on my iPhone and my iPhone has been syncing to the 'Primary' which I don't have access to on my mac?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Jokeman24:

Thank you for the confirmation! That was going to be my second question :) When you use 1Password.com to sync your data, we recommend removing the Primary vault exactly so this does not happen.

Please make sure that you have moved all the items you need from the Primary vault to your Personal vault, and then remove the Primary vault from your device. This will leave you with all your data inside your Personal vault, which will remain in sync automatically ;)

This discussion has been closed.