frozen

Options
henkheijmans
henkheijmans
Community Member
edited August 2020 in Mac

[removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information-- this is a public forum]
formerly: [removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information-- this is a public forum]
now: [removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information-- this is a public forum]

purchase date: June 16, 2018
order number: 1PA180616-1009-87603

1Password 7 License.onepassword7-license-mac

ps: I have aphasia as a result of a stroke. As a result, I have trouble with speaking, reading and writing …

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.15.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:frozen

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @henkheijmans! Welcome to the forum!

I have taken the liberty to remove your contact information and email addresses from your post: this is a public forum, so that might not be something that you would like to share publicly.

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here and to protect your privacy, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• henkheijmans
    henkheijmans
    Community Member
    Options

Frozen account

H.J.A.M. Heijmans

formerly: h ... s@xs4all.nl

now: h ... s@gmail.com

purchase date: 16 jun 2018

version 4
    1PW3-W4HE- … -VHYCCT-V38T7W-KAN

[removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information-- this is a public forum]

I have aphasia as a result of a stroke. As a result, I have trouble with speaking, reading and writing …

• henkheijmans
    henkheijmans
    Community Member
    Options

Frozen account

H.J.A.M. Heijmans

formerly: h ... s@xs4all.nl

now: h ... s@gmail.com

purchase date: 16 jun 2018

version 4
    1PW3-W4HE- … -VHYCCT-V38T7W-KAN

I have aphasia as a result of a stroke. As a result, I have trouble with speaking, reading and writing …

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@henkheijmans:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate all your emails in our system :+1: So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: ZXU-49574-233

This discussion has been closed.