Can't load password to unlock the app

TomWolsky
TomWolsky
Community Member
edited August 2020 in iOS

I'm in the T-Mobile app and need to log in. I open 1Password from T-Mobile and am against to unlock. I start to enter the password and part way through the keyboard disappears. There is no problem logging into the app itself. This may have been a one time problem, though I have to say T-Mobile software on the web and in iOS is a completely dreadful, and fails most of the time.

1Password Version: 7.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TomWolsky!

This may have been a one time problem, though I have to say T-Mobile software on the web and in iOS is a completely dreadful, and fails most of the time.

It's possible that this was a one time problem, from what you said. Are you able to consistently replicate this behavior on demand?

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member

I think a one time problem. It’s working correctly at the moment, at least the 1P part.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

That's good to hear @TomWolsky, thank you for the update! Please let us know if this happens again and we will be happy to test things here too :+1:

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member

I am selling this in multiple applications. The keyboard will disappear while typing the unlock code for I password

This is in iOS 14b4. Sorry. Should have put that in in the first message.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@TomWolsky:

Thank you for the update! It sounds like an iOS behavior then, if it's happening in multiple applications :+1: On my iOS device I am not running the iOS 14 beta (I am using iOS 13.6 at the moment), and the keyboard never disappears there. So it is possible that this is something specific with iOS 14.

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member

Thanks. I’ll write it up for Apple.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.