Is it possible to "teach" 1Password to auto fill other sections of the form?

Options
bear67512
bear67512
Community Member

Hello, I am a member of the gym and the security feature in their forms is the requirement to enter the keyfob number. Please see screenshot below.

Is it possible to "teach" 1Password to notice the requirement (apart from passwords) to key in administrative details such as key fob numbers?

Kind regards.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.6 (70600005)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bear67512!

There might be a possibility. Can you please share the full URL to this page so we can test it? Thank you!

• bear67512
    bear67512
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana is it alright if i can message you privately on this? (I could not see a private message function on your profile).

• Ben
    Options

@bear67512

We're unable to accept private messages through this forum itself, however you can email us the information to support+forum@1password.com. So that we can connect the dots please include a link to this thread (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/115164/is-it-possible-to-teach-1password-to-auto-fill-other-sections-of-the-form#latest) in your message. Additionally when you email in you should get an autoresponder from BitBot with a support ID. Please post that ID here.

Thanks!

Ben

• bear67512
    bear67512
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben , thank you for the link. Please find the reference. #BNL-81629-623

• @bear67512

I was able to locate your submission. Someone will be in touch as soon as possible.

ref: BNL-81629-623

This discussion has been closed.