Support Docs List

Options
mkrobo
mkrobo
Community Member

Hello, I am looking for “a page” on your website that has ALL of your support documentation categorized and listed out so I can see what is all there and select what I want to read through. Do you have a page like this or will I be forced to keep reading through docs while finding links spattered all about? I find that method to be time consuming and disorganized. Thank you very much!

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mkrobo!

Hello, I am looking for “a page” on your website that has ALL of your support documentation categorized and listed out so I can see what is all there and select what I want to read through.

Certainly: here is our support website.

Do you have a page like this or will I be forced to keep reading through docs while finding links spattered all about? I find that method to be time consuming and disorganized.

I am not sure I understand: are you looking for something specific?

• mkrobo
    mkrobo
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you... yes I already saw that. I was looking for one webpage with all of your support doc links listed but no worries.

• mkrobo
    mkrobo
    Community Member
    Options

This is what I was looking for. It's convenient to be able to just go to a summary of ALL of your support docs in one place:

https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/

• mkrobo
    mkrobo
    Community Member
    Options

By the way, I'm not trying to make a big deal out of this BUT I do think it would make it much more convenient for those like me who like to go through and learn about your product. Just a suggestion :)

• Ben
    Options

I see, thanks. We don't currently have an index of our support pages, but I'd be happy to pass that feedback along to our documentation team.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.