Barracuda not working with 2FA

Options
0oWow
0oWow
Community Member
edited August 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

Affected URL: https://login.barracudanetworks.com/auth/login/

Issue: Unable to use 2FA with any 2FA service while 1 Password X is active.

Barracuda error message on login attempt: Validation failed or timed out. Please refresh the page and try again. (79a86532e6b1195d4d1582d07509a5b8)

Tested against Firefox, Vivaldi, Chrome, and Edge with all same result.

Removing all extensions in the browser, or using a Guest session, will allow Barracuda to login. Disabling 1Password X, but leaving all other extensions enabled cause it to fail every time, even when using a different authenticator. Tested with Authy and Google authenticator.

Tested 1 Password X extension and 1 Password X Beta extension with same results. 1 Password X 2FA generated code does work, but only if I use Barracuda in a Guest session or with 1 Password X disabled (using my mobile app to generate the code).

I disabled all extension options in 1 Password with no success.

I seem remember an issue where Lastpass, several years ago, had trouble with their login form icon was causing trouble with certain sites. Could this be the issue here? Hopefully this can be fixed. I see no way to prevent the icon from showing up otherwise.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.21.2 and 1.20.0
OS Version: Windows 10 64-bit Pro
Sync Type: 1Pass

Comments

• ag_michaelc
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hey @0oWow! I found your email in our system, so I'm going to close this so we're not duplicating efforts across different support channels. :smile:

ref: YIA-94666-913

This discussion has been closed.