1PX always open in "All Vaults" - Settings not working

Options

1Password X on Chrome and Firefox (latest versions) always open in "All Vaults".

Even turning off other Vaults, it always open again in All Vaults showing everything. How do I fix this?

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: 1.20.0
OS Version: OSX 10.15.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JayBarcelo!

I tested this in 1Password X but I could not reproduce this behavior. This is what I tried:

1. Opened 1Password X
    2. Entered my Master Password
    3. Clicked on the Settings button
    4. Clicked on the Vault menu
    5. Selected something other than All Vaults (for example, the Private vault)
    6. Locked 1Password X
    7. Unlocked 1Password X

After unlocking, 1Password X showed me the Private vault, not the All Vaults view. Can you please share step by step instructions to reproduce this? Perhaps you are following a different procedure. Thank you!

• JayBarcelo
    JayBarcelo
    Community Member
    Options

I have followed your procedure and still open in All Vaults
    (8- Close and Open Chrome/Firefox again)... still open in All Vaults.

I want the same experience like the Mac Application (Preferences --> Vaults --> Always open to --> Personal)

But it doesn't work in 1PX the same way.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JayBarcelo:

I don't believe there is such a setting in 1Password X yet, but thank you for sharing your feedback about this, perhaps this is something that we will be able to add one day :+1:

As far as the procedure is concerned, I tested this on the latest 1Password X again and the extension remembered my vault choice, so it should work the same for you if you followed the exact same steps. Do you perhaps have a video that shows this behavior?

This discussion has been closed.