All my browser extensions have stopped working .

Options
rb_stern
rb_stern
Community Member

All my browser extensions have stopped working (Brave, Chrome, Firefox, Safari). When I click on them either nothing happens or a screen briefly appears then disappears. I tried doing all the things I could find in the forum ( e.g. deleting 1Password, re-starting the computer, re-installing it, trying to re-install the browser extension etc.) but none of it worked. I have been able to install 1Password X on Brave and Chrome but that's not a great substitute. It won't install on Safari. When I click the icon in the Mac toolbar it just tells me to install the extension in the browser, or while in Safari nothing happens. I can copy and paste user names and password from the main 1Password app, but I want to be able to use browser extensions and auto-fill like I could a few days ago. BTW everything works fine in 1P for my Android phone.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: OS X 10.14.6
Sync Type: Subscription

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rb_stern!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that my colleagues have already been helping you with this via email. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and let you continue the conversation via email :+1:

ref: KIW-18582-195

This discussion has been closed.