WatchTower Admin Reports

I feel strongly that a great value add for Business customers would be a WatchTower report at the admin level. Using business funds to provide security tools to employees that have the ability to detect weak, compromised, vulnerable and re-used passwords but no admin access to that information seems like a missed opportunity. Having faith based policies with no ability to enforce or monitor does not work. Please consider this for future development. Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member
    edited August 24

Hi @ITMGR

We do have some spiffy new Watchtower-like reporting at the admin level that you may be interested in checking out:

Create a domain breach report for your company

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Is this essentially checking against haveibeenpwned? I guess what I am trying to say is that this tool already has access to critical information that IT Security need to know, it shouldn't be left up to the end user. This should be an easy ask from the development team / Product Manager as there is a huge missed value add opportunity being left on the table here.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@ITMGR

It does have integration with haveibeenpwned, yes. :) Could you please elaborate on what it is you're looking for that is not already available in the report?

Thank you!

Ben

• I want to see a rollup of the same information that is included in WatchTower.

1. User A has 14 vulnerable passwords.
    2. User B has 25 reused passwords.
    3. User C has 9 weak passwords.
    4. User D hasn't changed their passwords in 2 compromised websites.
    5. User E has credentials in 3 unsecured websites.
    6. User F is not taking advantage of 2FA features in 4 websites.
  • BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

I see; thanks for the suggestion, @ITMGR. :) I'll be sure to let our business team know of this request.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file