To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can I save work passwords to an individual/personal account?

Options

I have both work and personal Dropbox accounts (tied to different emails). Can I save both in my vault? Or set up a personal and work vault to distinguish the two different sets of passwords? My work does not have use 1password.

I don't understand how the sync type affects operations.

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS Catalina 10.15.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can I save work passwords to an individual/personal account?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @PresidentColvin

You can save any/all of your credentials in 1Password, yes. In your example you'd likely want to title the items differently (e.g. Dropbox (Personal) and Dropbox (Work)) in order to be able to quickly identify them. If you have a 1Password membership you can learn about how to create additional vaults, should you wish to separate the data that way, here:

Create and share vaults

(the sharing portion is optional and not available in individual memberships)

That would essentially just be for your own organization purposes though. As far as 1Password is concerned you can keep both / any / all in the same vault. I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.