Autotype clicking through multipage logins?

Hi,

I'm a new user, migrating over from Keepass. In there, I can setup the autotype on sites that use multipage logins, for example Office 365, to click the next button etc so all that's required is to click login once and the whole thing is processed automatically. Is that possible with 1password?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @lucieb ,
    Welcome to 1Password! :chuffed:

Our 1Password X extension can indeed autofill multi-pages logins automatically. Which operating system and browser are you using?

• lucieb
    lucieb
    Community Member

Thanks. We've got one of each, Mac OS with Chrome and Win 10 with both Chrome and Edge. Thanks!

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

That's great, @lucieb !

You can install 1Password X for Chrome and Edge from here: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-1password-x/
    I suggest you also take a look at the video and short explanation on that page in order to get better acquainted with it :)

If you have any questions, let us know and we'll gladly help.

• lucieb
    lucieb
    Community Member

Thanks. I had already read that but it isn't doing what I want. Keepass has a feature similar to macros where you can add in a sequence of keypresses you want entered along with the username and password so you can put together a mini script that includes everything necessary to run the entire login with one click. So far, I'm still having to press 'next' and so on to progress once it's entered the username, for example. Please let me know if this is covered in the video as I generally avoid these and much prefer text.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for clarifying @lucieb .

1Password Will not perform keypresses for you, but it will autofill both fields even if you have to click the "Next" button manually (or hitting Enter on your keyboard to save the mouse click).

Please try the following workflow:
    1. Autofill the username with 1Password X.
    2. Hit Enter on your keyboard.
    3. The next page will load up with the password and will get autofilled as well (at which point you can hit Enter again to sign in).

We know multi-pages logins can be bothersome at times, but I hope you'll find the workflow that is most comfortable to you. :)

This discussion has been closed.