WiFi synching be tween my iMac with Yosemite and my iPhone 6 iOS 8.4 gives this error code.

Options
johnk83776
johnk83776
Community Member

Mini (1Password 7.6) has stopped working reliably on my Mac about 3 months after I installed Catalina. Often it does not open when I click on the icon or it displays logins in random order but never the correct one for the page I'm trying to pen. Completely quitting 1Password and restating didn't help. I gather the solution is to un-install and then re-install. How do I do that?

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.15.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @john83776

Can you check your setting, making sure they are set to use "Suggestions" and not "All Items"?

To set 1Password up this way, start by selecting 1Password, and then from the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose 1Password 7 > Preferences. When the preference window opens, select the "mini" tab under the option for "Open 1Password to" change it to Suggestions.

Which browser are you using when the mini does not open dependably?

• johnk83776
    johnk83776
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for that advice Tommy. In my wondering around changing settings, I had changed "suggestions" to "all." I have changed it back and it seems to have solved that problem. But the original problem was Mini not opening at all, and I will have to wait until that happens again.

BTW, I'm using Safari 13.1.2

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @johnk83776; please do let us know if that problem reoccurs.

Ben

• johnk83776
    johnk83776
    Community Member
    Options

So, it seems my original problem, Mini not opening, has clared up and setting it to "suggestions" solved the other rproblem.

Thank you.
    JK

• Ben
    Options

Excellent. Thanks for the update @johnk83776. If anything else pops up we'll be happy to assist. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.