my starting Parameters are:
- I use a good Masterpassword even if the SEC-KEY exists (Don't want to switch to a short one)
- In iOS it is comfortable to use TouchID or FaceID since you have to unlock 1password more often
- I sometime leave my iPhone in a locker when I do sports
- TouchID could be tricked -> For most my Information TouchID is secure enough for me, but not for password data.
- If somebody trick TouchID he is able to see all my passwords but worst he would have access to my AppleID
- Additonal PIN which is ask if TouchID is used and 1 Minute Time since last usage of 1password. After 1 or 2 times mistyped you have to unlock with masterpassword again.
- This PIN could be used globally or only for Items who are marked for it or the other way around (Only marked ITems are accessable without PIN)
- Put Temporary disable TouchID button in lockscreen, so I do not have to manually go to settings.
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided