To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Incomplete Sign Up Process

Elyza
Elyza
Community Member

Hi,

I signed up on my Mac, subscribed to a plan (starting with trial) and then started off creating a master password. Unfortunately, my internet went off at this process and I couldn't sign in as I never found any secret key, I never saw any reference to it.

The end result is that I am unable to log into anything or start using 1password as my lack of a secret key prevents me doing so. It also gives an error that the email is signed up on the platform.

I sent an email but I am yet to receive any information.

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS v10.14.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Hi, I signed up yesterday on my iPhone, gave my card details and then started off creating a memorable password using the password generator. I never found any secret key, I never saw any reference to it. The end result is that I am unable to log into anything or start using 1password as my lack of a secret key prevents me doing so.

Comments

• Hi @Elyza

I see my colleague Joy has been in touch via email and is working with you toward a resolution to this situation. :) To avoid duplicating efforts and repeating the conversation here, I'm going to close this thread, but please continue to work with Joy. She'll be able to help you sort this out. :+1:

Ben

• Elyza
    Elyza
    Community Member

Hi,

I signed up on my Mac, subscribed to a plan (starting with trial) and then started off creating a master password. Unfortunately, my internet went off at this process and I couldn't sign in as I never found any secret key, I never saw any reference to it.

The end result is that I am unable to log into anything or start using 1password as my lack of a secret key prevents me doing so. It also gives an error that the email is signed up on the platform.

Update: I sent an email and started conversations. I asked to delete my profile but I am yet to get a response. It's been over 12 hours.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:incomplete sign up process

• @Elyza

I apologize for the delay. We make every effort to answer all messages within 24 hours. I'm sure Joy will be in touch as soon as she gets in this morning. Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.