Missing passwords - some passwords have been deleted

Good morning,
A couple of days ago I noticed that some passwords were missing when I was logging into my accounts on various websites.
Everything was fine when I logged off at the office but when I logged on at home an hour later
I have flagged this with our IT support but they can't help and suggested that I just reset my passwords as I can't remember them.
I am fine with resetting my passwords but it doesn't explain why the issue occurred, how I can prevent it re-occurring and advise my colleagues accordingly.
Thanks
Sarah

1Password Version: 1.21.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:missing passwords

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @SarahChambers! Welcome to the forum!

Since you posted this question in the Business section of the forum, I think I know the answer to this question already, but I'd like to double check this with you: what sync method are you currently using?

I would like to make sure that you are using the sync via 1Password.com, and not perhaps a third-party sync method such as iCloud or Dropbox.

• SarahChambers
    SarahChambers
    Community Member

Hi Ana,
    Many thanks for your reply. We are syncing via 1Password.com - we don;t use iCloud or Fropbox.
    Sarah

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@SarahChambers:

Thank you for the confirmation! Are you able to see these passwords if you login to your account directly on the 1Password.com website?

This discussion has been closed.