1Password stopped syncing

June
June
Community Member
edited September 2020 in Android

I created a login yesterday. Today when I went to log in to the website, the login wasn't there. I originally created the login on an Android phone yesterday. Today, I used the Chrome extension on a Chromebook and the login didn't appear.

I think it synced after I went back to the Android phone and found the login. I then looked on the web version of 1Password and found it there. I then went back to the Chrome extension. It was there too now.

Also, I can't get into Help on the Chromebook. When I click Help. It asks me to login. I click Help again, and it asks me to login again. Over and over.

I just upgraded the phone to Android 11. Maybe that is the problem. How do I make sure everything is set to sync properly?

1Password Version: Browser on Chromebook
Extension Version: 1.21.0
OS Version: Pixelbook 85.0.4183.84 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: forum-search:1password not syncing with Chrome extension on Pixelbook.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @June!

I think it synced after I went back to the Android phone and found the login. I then looked on the web version of 1Password and found it there. I then went back to the Chrome extension. It was there too now.

Thank you for the update! So are things working again now, or are you still experiencing issues syncing?

Also, I can't get into Help on the Chromebook. When I click Help. It asks me to login. I click Help again, and it asks me to login again. Over and over.

Would you be able to post a short video of this?

This discussion has been closed.