Shared vault additions not appearing

My boss added new passwords to the shared vault we all have access to. He sees the changes in his vault, but I am not seeing them in mine. I still have the original 4 items, the new 5th one is not even listed in my "shared vault".

Is there a step I am missing (or he possibly missed)?

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:shared vault not updated

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @wmccabe

I'm sorry to hear about the difficult sharing items. If you create a new item in the shared vault is your boss able to see it?

Please let me know.

Ben

• Hello -

I don't seem to have permissions to create a new record in the share. I think they are trying to control entry to a small group.

-bill

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

I see. Thanks @wmccabe. If you lock and then unlock the 1Password app do you then see the change in question?

Ben

• No. I don't see it in the android app, nor in the browser instance. I have logged out of the browser several times since.
    thanks

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Gotcha. I'm thinking this isn't an issue with the app then, but rather perhaps some sort of configuration issue. To facilitate further investigation please reach out to our business team at [email protected] via email (using the email address associated with your 1Password membership).

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/115938/shared-vault-additions-not-appearing#latest
    • Your forum username: wmccabe

Thanks very much!

Ben

• I emailed them. Thank you for your assistance.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thank you!

Ben

ref: RCA-44184-769

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file