To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I was billed today (after free trial period) but need to switch over to a family plan

cshade1
cshade1
Community Member

I was billed today (after a free trial period) but need to switch over to a family plan.
For one- I didn't realize I would be billed automatically, which is a bit frustrating. I know most free trials work like this, but I do not recall providing the CC info in the context of being billed. I would have used a difference CC. As I am hoping to switch over on day 1, am I able to receive a refund
Second- I am hoping to transfer my data into a newly created family account. Is there an easy way to transfer my data and eliminate the individual plan?

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: macOS 10.13.6
Sync Type: icloud

Comments

• Hi @cshade1

I'm sorry to hear about the situation. We'd be happy to help sort that out.

For one- I didn't realize I would be billed automatically, which is a bit frustrating. I know most free trials work like this, but I do not recall providing the CC info in the context of being billed. I would have used a difference CC. As I am hoping to switch over on day 1, am I able to receive a refund

For this bit I'm afraid I'm going to have to direct you to our email team. Due to the public nature of this forum we're unable to assist with individual billing / account questions or modifications:

Email us with billing or account questions

Second- I am hoping to transfer my data into a newly created family account. Is there an easy way to transfer my data and eliminate the individual plan?

This I can help with here. :) You can select all of the data from the existing individual account and move it to the family account using these instructions:

Move and copy items

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.