iPad login to Amex rejects the password

When attempting to login into our AMEX account from my wife's iPad (and iPhone) - the password filled by 1Password is incorrect according to AMEX. The password is correct in 1Password. When we initiate the sign-in from 1Password is works. This has worked for her before from Safari but it fails every time now. I have no issues from my iPad or iPhone.

1Password Version: 7.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 13.7
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @BillDavis! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please share with us the complete website URL, so we can test it too? Thank you!

• BillDavis
    BillDavis
    Community Member

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-us/account/login?inav=iNavLnkLog

My iPhone and iPad works just fine. My wife's iPhone and iPad gets the same result "the User ID or Password is incorrect. Please try again" . Her AMEX App gets an error too. When she types in the password manually - it works

• BillDavis
    BillDavis
    Community Member

I have made so many attempts to research this - that AMEX forced me to reset to another password - which I did. STILL - the same result using 1Password from Safari on her iPad (I didn't try her iPhone as I don't want to reset the password again).

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@BillDavis:

If she copies and pastes the username and password from 1Password to the AMEX website, instead of using 1Password to fill it automatically, does she see the same error message?

This discussion has been closed.