To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

A question about re-assigning offboarded user accounts

typerlc
typerlc
Community Member

Hi there,

If I had a 1password team or business account, and one of the team members left the company, what available options do we have for re-assigning the user account.

Can we allocate the remaining credit on the account to another user? Or get a credit for the period unused? Is this policy defined somewhere?

Thanks,
Richard

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @typerlc!

When you remove a team member, a prorated credit will be applied to your account, so when you add a new user, you will already get a discount :+1:

• typerlc
    typerlc
    Community Member

Thanks for your reply @ag_ana.

Would make it easier for us to have a single subscription cycle ... which is why I was wondering if I could just put another user on for the remaining period. Is there anything like that so that all users have the same subscription period?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@typerlc:

I think all of this is managed automatically in the billing area, but I encourage you to reach out via email to our business team at business@1password.com privately. If there is anything we can do here, they are the ones who can make things happen :)

This discussion has been closed.