We have iPhones and iPads that offer old (expired or closed) credit cards and/or logins

Options
jehrler
jehrler
Community Member
edited October 2020 in iOS

How do we edit the 1Password provided credit cards (or logins) that are offered when making purchases in iOS? We still have expired credit cards showing up in the list that pops up from the bottom of the iOS or above the keyboard. The credit card/login data within 1Password is correct/updated but the pop up/data above the keyboard has old (and new data).

Note, we only have 1Password setup to provide this kind of data, not Keychain.

1Password Version: 7.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 14.0
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jehrler!

We still have expired credit cards showing up in the list that pops up from the bottom of the iOS

To make sure we are on the same page, can you please confirm what you mean by "the bottom of the iOS"? Thank you!

• jehrler
    jehrler
    Community Member
    edited October 2020
    Options

Here's a screen shot of what I mean about the popup.

screenshot removed by 1Password staff

Note in the list of available credit cards there is one entry that says Visa (2) ... 0049. That card was compromised and we were issued a new number. That new number is in 1P, the app, but it is still showing up in the "popup."

The other place old data shows up is above the keyboard in the suggestions boxes. Here is another screen shot.

screenshot removed by 1Password staff

(This is literally a screen shot because the suggestion box goes away when you use the normal screen shot keyboard shortcut). Note here too the Visa (2) ... 0049 is one of the options.

• jehrler
    jehrler
    Community Member
    Options

Crud. Never mind. Turns out my wife's iPhone had autofill with Safari for credit cards turned on. I'm sure this is where the error is.

My apologies. Should have looked at that first.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jehrler:

No worries, thank you for the update! Indeed, those screens are coming from Safari autofill :+1: In the meantime, I have removed the screenshots from your post for your privacy, now that we understood what is happening :)

This discussion has been closed.