Teams vs Business: Support

Hi there - newbie here trying to understand the big differences between Teams and Business plans, other than subscription prices, data storage, etc. And yes, I've combed through TONS of prolific info on your website; eyes are starting to glaze over and it's just taking too long!
We are currently in Trial mode for Teams plan but I've had questions I can't answer in a timely (or confident) way :(
1. Is on-boarding something we do or is 1Password team able to assist?
2. Is one-on-one client support only available at the Business plan level?
3. If so, does a Teams plan only have access to support forum, email, twitter for assistance - just like the Personal plan?
4. Is Advanced Protection available at the Teams plan level?
5. Is there some level of (in)security syncing through iCloud?

Really appreciate help on these questions - more to come, I'm sure!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.15.7
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @mad_books,

I'd be happy to get you started here. I can answer a few of these directly here on the forum:

newbie here trying to understand the big differences between Teams and Business plans, other than subscription prices, data storage, etc

One other thing I'd note is that 1Password Business comes with a complementary 1Password Families membership for each of your team members. This can help discourage storing personal data in the business account, and also encourage your folks to use good password practices as they'll be doing so at home as well. :+1:

Is Advanced Protection available at the Teams plan level?

It is not. These features are currently exclusive to our 1Password Business tier.

Is there some level of (in)security syncing through iCloud?

1Password itself provides the syncing of data. It does not rely on a 3rd party service such as iCloud. :)

As for your other questions I'd encourage you to reach out to our business sales team at business@1password.com so that they can get a better idea of your needs and see what we're able to offer. :) It may help if you could please include an estimate of the number of team members you intend to on board within the first 6 months of membership. I've already touched base with them, so they are expecting your email. So that we can 'connect the dots,' please include a link to this forum thread with your email message: https://1password.community/discussion/116167/teams-vs-business-support#latest

Thanks!

Ben

• mad_books
    mad_books
    Community Member

Hi @Ben,
    Thanks so much for getting back to me - think you covered most of the points in the one response!
    The only other queries were with regard to 2&3 - specific to general support and a ‘personalized’ success team associate. I take it the CSA is part of the VIP Business Plan, and not part of the Teams Plan, yes?
    Thanks again.

• @mad_books

Thanks so much for getting back to me - think you covered most of the points in the one response!

You're very welcome!

The only other queries were with regard to 2&3 - specific to general support and a ‘personalized’ success team associate. I take it the CSA is part of the VIP Business Plan, and not part of the Teams Plan, yes?

Unfortunately this is a bit outside the scope of what I'm able to address here on the forum. Our business sales team would be in a much better position to outline those options, after a conversation about your team's needs. As such I'd encourage you to please reach out to them directly at business@1password.com to have that conversation. :+1:

Thanks!

ben

• mad_books
    mad_books
    Community Member

Thanks @Ben! Will do.
    Best wishes

• Likewise! :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.