Hi there - newbie here trying to understand the big differences between Teams and Business plans, other than subscription prices, data storage, etc. And yes, I've combed through TONS of prolific info on your website; eyes are starting to glaze over and it's just taking too long!
We are currently in Trial mode for Teams plan but I've had questions I can't answer in a timely (or confident) way
1. Is on-boarding something we do or is 1Password team able to assist?
2. Is one-on-one client support only available at the Business plan level?
3. If so, does a Teams plan only have access to support forum, email, twitter for assistance - just like the Personal plan?
4. Is Advanced Protection available at the Teams plan level?
5. Is there some level of (in)security syncing through iCloud?
Really appreciate help on these questions - more to come, I'm sure!
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.15.7
Sync Type: iCloud