I created a login using the Android app, but that login doesn't appear on the website

Unbelievabl
Unbelievabl
Community Member

Hi,

Yesterday I created a login for a new site using the Android app. I can login to that site on my phone. However, when I go to the same site on my laptop, 1Password can't find the login that I created. I also opened the webpage for my account and the new login does not appear there either. It seems that the login has not been saved back to my account though more than 12 hours have passed since I created the login.

The phone is connected to the internet - and has been for all of that time. I tried closing and re-opening the app on my phone. I tried restarting the laptop. I have editing the login (adding a tag) on the phone to prompt it to save again.

OK I just realised that I hadn't tried restarting the phone.

So I did that, and it seemed to sync the login.

Now it works, but I wasted an hour trying to figure it out.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 1.22.1
OS Version: Android
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I created a login for a site using the app on my Android phone, but that login doesn't appe

Comments

• ag_audrey
    edited October 2020

Hey @Unbelievabl, thanks for giving us an update! Sometimes a simple device restart will do wonders.

If this ever happens again, please try hitting the Sync button in the overflow menu (three dots in the top right corner) to manually configure Sync.

Let us know if you have any other questions :)

This discussion has been closed.