Login with Google/Facebook/AppleID credentials feature request

Options
vjcinajr
vjcinajr
Community Member

An increasing number of web sites allow new account creation using existing Google, Facebook or Apple credentials. As far as I can tell, this is not automatically captured by 1Password (at least in some cases),

Manually creating a new Login entry in 1Password asks for a username and password. request an option to indicate the account was created with Google, Facebook or Apple credentials.

Today, the best I can think to do is leave the username and password fields blank and manually write into the Notes1Password 7
Version 7.6 (70600005)
1Password Store field how I created the account.

If 1Password had a first class way to indicate that Google, Facebook or Apple credentials were used to create the account then it could also create a search / filter mechanism to display all entries that use Google, Facebook or Apple credentials.

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: Version 7.6 (70600005)
OS Version: macOS 10.15.7
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @vjcinajr!

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to to share this feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password even better.

I can see how this could be useful to you, so while I cannot make any promises, I can tell you that I have shared your feedback internally :)

Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#199

This discussion has been closed.