To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Concerned about phishing!!

rosspp
rosspp
Community Member

I signed up for a 30-day trial (family account) on October 9. Having setup myself and another family member over the last couple of days, I was incredibly surprised to receive this email this afternoon (Oct 12):

I haven't responded to it yet out of concern. Is this email legit and if it is, why wasn't it emailed to me on the day of my signup?

Appreciate any pointers here.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @rosspp

We'll be happy to look into this for you. Could you please forward the email to us, along with the headers from the email? You can find the headers by opening the email in question, and then next to Reply, click More () and then Show original. Copy and paste that and include it with the forwarded email. Please send the message to support+forum@1password.com. When you email in you should get an automated reply from BitBot containing a support ID. Please post that ID back here in this thread.

Thanks.

Ben

• rosspp
    rosspp
    Community Member

Thank you Ben,

This has been done.

• rosspp
    rosspp
    Community Member

My support ID is :
    [#EZA-83528-185]

• rosspp
    rosspp
    Community Member

Ben I accidentally sent you the wrong email. I have forwarded the correct email along with the corresponding raw data.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@rosspp:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: EZA-83528-185

This discussion has been closed.