iPhone app stuck on two-factor authentication required

saraseo89
saraseo89
Community Member

Whenever I open the app on my iPhone it asks me to enter the two-factor authentication code. I get the code from the Google Authenticator app and enter it in the 1Password app but then it asks for the code again. I get stuck in this loop and eventually, it requires my master password, which I enter and then it asks for the code once again.
I have successfully logged in to 1Password through Chrome with the two-factor code generated by Google so I know that's working.
My iPhone app hasn't synced and updated for weeks now due to this issue.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 14.0.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:two-factor stuck

Comments

• Hi @saraseo89

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. The next time this happens, please note the date & time. Then I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iPhone:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• The date & time you noted the problem occurred
    • A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/116306/iphone-app-stuck-on-two-factor-authentication-required#latest
    • Your forum username: saraseo89

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• saraseo89
    saraseo89
    Community Member
    edited October 2020

@Ben

Thank you, Ben. Here is the Support ID number: [#ATC-29447-693]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@saraseo89:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: ATC-29447-693

This discussion has been closed.