1Password Privacy Card Issues

I just activated the Privacy card option, and wanted to draw attention to a few issues I noticed.

1 - The Privacy card I created through 1password has a website attached to it. However, when editing the entry, that field seems to be hidden. The reason I bring this up is when I tried to manually add an existing privacy card to 1pw, I couldn't add a website to it in the same way and it showed up as a suggestion EVERYWHERE, which I really didn't want.
2 - For some reason (using Chrome), Hulu will not allow me to add a Privacy card. Does anyone else experience this? When I go to Account Options and Update Payment, the drop down for 1pw appears like normal but when I click on any of the options (Create Privacy card, Fill with existing other card) nothing happens. The menu just disappears and nothing happens. For whatever reason, Hulu won't let me use any 1pw options from the drop down and I can only fill it by using the Autofill button in the main extension menu. Which brings me to #3
3 - Please consider adding another way to add Privacy cards other then the drop down menu. For instances such as the above, where the drop down menu fails to work. That way we can at least have another method of generating a card through 1pw.

Thanks to everyone for all the effort that goes into 1pw.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.22.1
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• nickmcguire
    nickmcguire
    1Password Alumni

Heya @szale9001 👋🏼

I'm so happy to hear you're using the new integration!

The ability to associate a website with a credit card isn't something that's available yet but I can totally understand why you would want to in attempting to manually add cards from Privacy to 1Password.

We'll take a look and see if we can improve suggestions on Hulu, but I love the suggestion for the pop-up in the cases where something is messing up the ability to use our inline suggestions.

If you have any other feedback or troubles, please let me know! Thank you for all this wonderful feedback.

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#342
    ref: dev/core/core#1088
    ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#375

This discussion has been closed.