What does "the 1password Database could not be backed up. One or more keys files may be missing" mea

jeanlagueyte
jeanlagueyte
Community Member
edited October 2020 in Mac

What does "the 1password Database could not be backed up. One or more keys files may be missing" mean when you open the computer, only a few days ago. apart from that i haven't noticed anything in the operation of my 1password app yet.
Please let me know what you think.
Michel

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: high sierra 10.13.6
Sync Type: compte en ligne avec abonnement
Referrer: forum-search:What does "the 1password Database could not be backed up. One or more keys files may be missing" mean when you open the computer, only a few days ago. apart from that i haven't noticed anything in the operation of my 1password app yet. Please let me know what you think. jeanlagueyte@orange.fr

edited: to remove personal information. ~ag_tommy

Comments

• Hi @jeanlagueyte

I'm not immediately finding any references as to what that error message would be indicative of. So that we can investigate further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/116446/what-does-the-1password-database-could-not-be-backed-up-one-or-more-keys-files-may-be-missing-mea#latest
    • Your forum username: jeanlagueyte

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.