Loaded 1Password on iPhone, but still not sure how to add login info. to the vault.

Options
hmdavis
hmdavis
Community Member

I've been trying to load in login info from various accounts on my iPhone, but I not sure of how to do it. I've tried going to an account and add login and then click on 1Password key, but I'm not sure if that's how to create accounts.

OR, Do I have to go through that process at all if I want my iPassword vault on my devices? In other words, if I add my account log in info on my desktop (Macbook Pro), will it "automagically" transfer to devices in which I've loaded my iPassword account?
Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPhone 14.0.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Loadeed 1Password on iPhone, but still not sure how to add login info.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @hmdavis

If you're using a 1Password membership and are signed into the same account on all devices then you only need to enter each account you have once. With a membership all of your 1Password data is automatically available to all of the devices you've added your account to. You do not have to do it on each of your devices. Personally I prefer to do most of my entry on my Mac using the extension. :)

Saving, filling, and changing your passwords

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.