Creating a new login is *soooo* slow.

Most of the 1password browser extension (Firefox Windows) features are very quick and snappy. However, when I want to create a new login it sends me away to my.1password.com and it takes about 30 seconds (I timed it!) to load the page that lets me create a new login. I have found that this really discourages me from creating accounts, which is the opposite of LastPass which makes it very quick/easy to generate a new login/password and save it.

Please make it so I can create a new login for the current page from within the extension, without having to load my.1password.com, or vastly improve the load time of that site.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.22.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @MicahZoltu,

You don't have to go to the 1Password web app to create a new login item. After filling in the username and password, you should see the "Save in 1Password" option. Click on it will save your site in 1Password. You can also right-click the 1Password X icon on your browser toolbar > Save Login to achieve the same result.

• MicahZoltu
    MicahZoltu
    Community Member

Aha! I have the script injection stuff disabled (causes more problems than it helps IMO), but I didn't know about the right-click on the extension icon! I will give it a try next time I need to create a login, but it sounds like the right click save login is exactly what I needed.

• On behalf of Nhat, you're very welcome, @MicahZoltu. Let us know if you have any problems saving logins in the future. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.