Can no longer sync via wifi between MacBook Pro and iPhone 11. Can't see why not.

elizabay
elizabay
Community Member

Hello Support.
One of my credit cards has just been renewed. I added the new card details to 1P on my MacBook Pro, then tried to sync this new data to our two iPhones via wifi, as we have done for some years. However, have not been able to sync. Cannot see why not. Would appreciate your help in resolving this problem. Cheers, P
PS. Have been using 1P for some years. Believe we have a 1P account, but not sure.
PPS. Do not wish to use iCloud, essentially because of security concerns.

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: 7.6
OS Version: Catalina 10.15.6
Sync Type: wifi
Referrer: forum-search:Can no longer sync between MacBook Pro and iPhone.

Comments

• @elizabay

if you have a1Password.com membership (Account) then Wifi sync would not be an available option. As it does not use WiFi to sync. On the Mac if you open 1Password > Preferences > Accounts, do you see one listed.

I suspect you have a different set up on the different devices. To avoid sharing your account information here in a public forum, can you send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address so that we can continue the conversation there? We may need to take a closer look at your setup.

Include the following:

Your user name here in the forum. elizabay
    A link to this topic. https://1password.community/discussion/116547/can-no-longer-sync-via-wifi-between-macbook-pro-and-iphone-11-cant-see-why-not#latest

Also, include a summary of your questions or details on how we may assist you. That will help your ticket to get routed properly.

This discussion has been closed.