iOS 14 1P 7.7 - iPhone missing hundreds of entries but iPad ok

Omen
Omen
Community Member

Hi

I sync my 1P vault with iCloud ever since it’s been available. But something occurred during the last couple of weeks that randomly deleted almost 200 entries from my iPhone. Strangely, my.1Password.com AND my iPad are correct.

I haven’t changed any settings in any app. I’ve also rebooted my iPhone. Nothing helps.

Optimally, I’d like to delete the data contained on the iPhone then copy the data from iCloud to it. But I’m not sure if there’s another way.

Thanks.

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited October 2020

@Omen

You mentioned both iCloud and 1Password.com. Running two sync systems in tandem could cause confusion. Have you gotten a new Phone? If so, it might be possible that during the new setup or restore, your iCloud vault was not setup. It may be wise to reach out to us using support@1Password.com to prevent revealing any sensitive or account information here in this public space.

We recommend only running one sync system to prevent confusion. Running two is an advanced configuration.

• Omen
    Omen
    Community Member

@ag_tommy

I fixed this mismatch by deleting 1P app from my iPhone, reinstalling it, and logging into my.1Password.com. That fixed everything.

Thanks.

• @Omen

Thanks for letting us know. If you have any additional trouble, please let us know. However, it sounds like you're good to go. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.