Autofill keyboard not appearing

Paco II
Paco II
Community Member

When using autofill and needing to search for a password, the keyboard is not appearing. iPhone 12pro. 14.1. Was not seeing this issue on my iPhone XS also 14.1.

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited October 2020

@Paco II

I have seen a few varied reports of users needing to restart their phones for this or that after updating. Can you try restarting your device?
    If you're like me, my 12 pro came with 14.1 installed. I was unable to reproduce this behavior on my end. I have given my phone a restart twice as per my own rules for getting a new device and my wonky setup routine.

• Paco II
    Paco II
    Community Member

Tried restarting and it will work for a short period of time with the issue then returning.

• @Paco II

That's certainly strange behavior. Is it possible to send us a screenshot of what you are seeing or not seeing? Can you readily reproduce this if you follow a specific pattern? If so, can you give me those steps so that I can try to reproduce it on our end? We only make use of the keyboard as provided by iOS. So I am not sure this is something we can help with, but we can certainly take a look at it.

• Please make sure not to include any sensitive data. If you prefer not to post screenshots here in the forum, you are always welcome to send them to us via email using support@1password.com

With your email, please include:

A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/116597/autofill-keyboard-not-appearing#latest
    Your forum username: Paco II

• Paco II
    Paco II
    Community Member

I'll send an email. Thanks. From your description it almost sounds like it is the fault of the app in which I bringing up 1p autofill.

• @Paco II

At this point, it's too early to say one way or another with certainty. Hopefully, those screenshots will allow us to determine precisely what's going on.

This discussion has been closed.