Copy/reveal password field requires tap and hold in non-Login items

My apologies if I've missed this in documentation or elsewhere in the forum....

"Login" categorie items have the ability to touch and "copy" field data to be pasted into other applications or web sites. I use this functionality on a regular basis -- I consider it a good thing to be able to copy/paste a password that is too long/cumbersome to remember or type accurately.

I'm finding that "Server", "Database", "Email", "Wireless Router", "Bank Account", and "Reward Program" category items do not provide this copy/paste function. I have not tested other categories, but suspect similar limits to copying data. I consider it just as valid to have a strong password in these categories -- a password which may be entered into another iOS application for access into one of these services.

I'm also finding that the custom field "password" (as defined to "Login" category items) cannot be copied.

Is this limited copy functionality an intended design limitation?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    For now you will need to tap and hold to show the popup menu to copy or reveal. This will be resolved in the next update so you only need to tap. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!
  • Perfect! Thank you for the information!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Cheers! :D
This discussion has been closed.