Exact domain match for account offers

Options

hi there,

I have the problem at work that 1password always offers me on every intranet page, directly all accounts I'm using at work, as 1Password does not care about the exact full domain, but only about the main domain.

In example if the account 'user-1' is related to subpage-1.website.com and 'user-2' is related to subpage-2.website.com both accounts are suggested on both websites.

The reason why you are doing this might be that in most of the cases an account which is valid for one sub domain might be also valid for the other subdomain(s), therefore in generally this idea is not so bad. But it would be also good, if you give the user the possibility via radio button or other to choose if an account should be only suggested, if the full domain/full URL matches an not only the main/top level domain.

Thanks.

Regards
Immanuel

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:account offers website

Comments

• Hello @red_axe,

Currently, 1Password doesn't have an option for looking for an exact URL. One of our extension developers shared the reason for that in our forum from here in case you want to know more about technical reasons.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please stay up to date with the latest version of 1Password. That is the best way to get all the fixes and features we offer for our users.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.