How too download 1Password 6.8.9

Options
JanX1
JanX1
Community Member

Dear forum members, I got my new iPhon Pro today. I'am verry happy with that. B
But I can t download Password password 6.8.9 from the app store. Every time I get Password 7.
How do I get my Password password 6. .9 back on my iPhone Pro. ??
And how do I get my safe back in?
Thank you for your answer and apologies for my poor English.
Greetings from Nerdeland

Jan

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• JanX1
    JanX1
    Community Member
    Options

Dear forum members, I got my new iPhon Pro today. I'am verry happy with that.
    But I can t download Password password 6.8.9 from the app store. Every time I get Password 7.
    How do I get my Password password 6.8.9 back on my iPhone Pro. ??
    And how do I get my safe back in?
    I have Os version catalina
    Thank you for your answer and apologies for my poor English.
    Greetings from Holland

• @JanX1

How were you previously syncing your data? Did you sync your data? You mentioned using Catalina. To clarify, are you looking for answers regarding your iPhone or the Mac.

• JanX1
    JanX1
    Community Member
    Options

Dear ag_tommy,
    Thank you for your message!
    I did not describe it well indeed. I have a new iPhone Pro and put a copy of my old iPhone 7 on it, but that didn't go well.
    1Password has not been transferred to the new iPhone and now i am trying to download Password from the appstore again.
    But that doesn't work I get Password 7 every time and I need Password 6.8.9.
    I have a working Password 6.8.9 on my Macbook pro with Catalina and I normally sync with it to my iPhone.
    My wife also has Password 6.8.9. on her iPhone and it is also synchronized by the macbook.
    So I would very much like to see Password 6.8.9 on the iPhone Pro again.
    Unfortunately, I have already thrown away the copy of the iPhone 7.
    I hope that it is now clearer what concerns me.
    Kind regards from Holland.

JanX

• rudy
    Options

@JanX1,

There was never a version of 1Password for iPhone with the version number 6.8.9. You don't need 1Password 6 on your iPhone to sync with 1Password 6 on the mac. The AppStore generally doesn't allow you to install anything other than the most recent version of the app, which in this case is 1Password 7. 1Password 7 on the iPhone will work just fine. You'll want to figure out how you want to sync your data from the mac to the iPhone. Let us know if you're having trouble setting up sync and someone can work with you to get that setup.

• JanX1
    JanX1
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Rudi,
    Indeed Password 6.8.9 is from the Macbook.
    Now I've done it your way and it worked.
    I am very happy with it, thanks!
    Best regards,
    JanX

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of rudy, you are welcome @JanX1! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.