Troble sync iOS ipad 3 and iphone 4 with iCloud

Hi guys!

I bought the 1password app and installed it on my devices (iphone 4 and ipad 3) but they're not syncing with each other. The ipad is syncing with icloud, no problems so far (I guess) but my iphone can't retreive any data from icloud according to 1password. It only says syncing and nothing more happens, after a while the app locks itself but that's it. It's still empty off passwords when I log in. I've rebooted my devices, erased and reinstalled the apps on both devices. The ipad finds the passwords, the iphone is not. It just says syncing... I have around 30 passwords and they should be downloaded to the iphone with no trouble at all. Does anyone know why the iPhone is fooling me? :)

Thanks!

/Jesper

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Jesper! I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. Let's see if we can get your iPhone to stop fooling you. :)

iCloud might take a bit of time to finish its sync. We recommend that you wait up to 10 minutes and restart the 1Password app and see if that fixes your issue.

If not, please follow the suggestions in this article. Please let me know how it goes.
This discussion has been closed.