To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Free version vs paid. Accidentally created a second account trying to log into account I forgot mast

twinksmom
twinksmom
Community Member

I have had a free account for many years. I forgot my password on my iPhone. Face not recognized because of mask. Eventually face recognition returned. I changed master password and got my emergency kit. Still couldn't sign in on iMac or iPad. I tried to create a new account with a different email. Then I had 2 accounts. I think the second was paid. Deleted that account one phone, but it appears on my computer when I download iPassword again. What should I do. I want the unpaid account on all three devices as I had before.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOSCatalina v 10.15.7 and OS 14.0.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @twinksmom! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

I thought there are no free accounts?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@XIII:

Indeed, there is no such thing as a free account. It's possible that the other user was referring to an older standalone license :+1:

This discussion has been closed.