Desktop and phone app not synced properly

Options
kamahlsimon
kamahlsimon
Community Member

The 1Password app (on my Samsung Galaxy S9) shows 887 total items and the desktop version (Catalina 10.15.7) shows 519. There is some issue in the syncing that I can't work out.

Also, the chrome browser extension is not working since I upgraded to family membership. Have uninstalled and reinstalled but still no vaults show up when I click the browser extension

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.15.7
Sync Type: membership
Referrer: forum-search:sync is different

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kamahlsimon!

Do you have the same number of vaults in the two apps, the one on your phone and the one on your computer?

• kamahlsimon
    kamahlsimon
    Community Member
    Options

the phone shows a primary vault, but since I upgraded from standalone to membership, the Pri,ary vault is missing from my mac desktop app

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kamahlsimon:

That might be part of the issue. It sounds like this Primary vault still had old login items from before the migration to Membership. If you ignore the old Primary vault for a while, and look only at your Membership vaults, does the number match?

• kamahlsimon
    kamahlsimon
    Community Member
    Options

yes - that looks like it

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kamahlsimon:

Thank you for the confirmation. Do you have any items in this old Primary vault that you still need? If you do, you can move them to your 1Password account. If everything is already inside your 1Password account, you can then remove the old Primary vault from your app.

This discussion has been closed.