Got a new iPhone today what do i need to do?

Options
jlinker
jlinker
Community Member

1Password app is installed. How do i sync the data?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Got a new iPhone today what do i need to do?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jlinker

As long as you're signed into the same 1Password account on each of your devices you should see the same data on all of them. Have you signed into your account in 1Password for iOS? If not, instructions can be found here:

Get the 1Password apps

Also, if you sign in at https://my.1password.com/ using a web browser, do you see all of your data there?

Please let me know.

Ben

• jlinker
    jlinker
    Community Member
    Options

The app was restored from a iCloud backup.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jlinker:

I believe you need to login to your 1Password account again after a restore, which typically only restore apps themselves, but not their contents. Here is the tutorial on how to login to a 1Password account in the 1Password app:

How to add your 1Password account to the apps

• jlinker
    jlinker
    Community Member
    Options

It says my account was already added

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jlinker:

In this case, your 1Password data is already syncing with 1Password.com :+1: When you use a 1Password account, data is synced automatically as soon as you add your account to the app, so there is nothing else for you to configure :)

• jlinker
    jlinker
    Community Member
    Options

But it doesn’t have my logins. All of my apps are asking for passwords
    It is working fine on my ipad and laptop.

• Ben
    Options

@jlinker

If you sign in at https://my.1password.com/ using a web browser, do you see all of your data there?

Ben

• jlinker
    jlinker
    Community Member
    Options

I just signed into my.1Password.com using a web browser on my ipad and I see all of my data. I also tries it from a browser on my new phone and I see all of the data.

• Ben
    Options

@jlinker

On the iPhone please open 1Password and unlock it. At the bottom of the app tap the Categories tab, and then tap All Items. Do you see all of your items there?

Ben

• jlinker
    jlinker
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I see all of my items.

• Ben
    Options

Okay... great. :) Is there a problem at this point, or is everything working as expected? It sounds like all of your data is on your iPhone, so maybe I'm missing the issue here? Please let me know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.