Create new group

Options

Hi if I go to 'Groups' I can't create any new group as there isn't the bottom as I see here

https://support.1password.com/custom-groups/#:~:text=To create a group, click,members, vaults, and permissions.

Any idea why I don-t have such feature?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• briccardo
    briccardo
    Community Member
    Options

check this out

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @briccardo, I'll be happy to help you out! The ability to create custom groups is a feature of 1Password Business accounts only; if you have a 1Password Teams account, you'll need to upgrade to 1Password Business if you want to use custom groups. If you do have a 1Password Business account, then you'll need to make sure you're signed into the account's web interface as an owner or administrator to be able to create new custom groups.

I hope that helps - let me know how you get on! :+1:

• mblpz
    mblpz
    Community Member
    Options

hi there,

has this changed within the last 13 months? i can see custom groups created in the 2nd month of my teams account. through difficulties in biz ops we just started recently to bring more users to 1pw…

thanks in advance, best, Mat from Hamburg, Germany

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mblpz:

We will be happy to take a look at this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.