1Password Mac v7.7 - Sections Inconsistently Reordered

Options
dude1234
dude1234
Community Member

Hi,

Just upgraded to v7.7 on 2019 13" MBP with macOS 10.15.7 and found that the Related Items section (i.e. linked entries) are now appearing above the Notes section:

1 - The Notes section is far more relevant on a day-to-day basis, and the Related Items is there for the occasional need to find items related to a specific entry. Unfortunately, I would now need to scroll past what is sometimes many links to get to the Notes section.

2 - The Related Items section is not situated above the Notes section on all entries. I have examples where Notes remains above Related Items. Why would that be?

3 - When accessing an entry, the tags with their respective text are occasionally not appearing. Rather, there are simply small bubbles indicating tags exist, but no text is appearing for any of the tags.

My hope is #1 above was not an intended change. But if yes, then please at least allow for the user to rearrange the order of how fields can be presented by way of a template that influences all existing and new entries.

Thank you,

Eric

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

This discussion has been closed.