ios app not showing all passwords

tdfranke
tdfranke
Community Member

I have 1 single account and multiple iOS and Mac devices. When I try to use 1password directly from an iOS app, by selecting passwords at the bottom of the screen (the password banner at the bottom does not identify the id/pwd for the current app), it properly opens the 1password on the iOS app, however when I need to search for that login, I cannot find many of the logins I have in my account. I always seem to see the same ones (example google), but if I search for the specific app (Cub Shopping) as an example, by using "cub", or something like that, it cannot be found, however if I switch to the 1password app directly, and search the same way, I find the login, and can copy the pwd, switch to the initial app, and paste the password (so the passwords are on the device).
This does not happen to my other iOS device, same iOS version, same physical type device.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:ios app not showing all passwords

Comments

• tdfranke
    tdfranke
    Community Member

All software versions are current.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tdfranke! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email with the same question. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: PEI-26653-685

This discussion has been closed.