Toggle for Suggestion ordering

Options

A lot of the passwords I use are for subdomains of *.companyname.com, and a lot entries for that domain have been favourited by other members in the team.

The ordering of Suggestions puts favourited entries for the domain above exact subdomain matches. This means that whenever I need a login that hasn't been favourited, I need to scroll past dozens of entries from other services first. (I'm assuming this is an issue seen more by teams users.)

I'd like Suggestions to work more effectively, but if I'm an outlier I'd like to be able to configure a toggle to prioritise exact domain matching over other other people's faves.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @leedxw! Apologies for this delayed response, but I'd be happy to chat about this with you. :smile:

First, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We've received some similar feedback from customers in the past in regards to items marked as Favorites, so I've made sure to reference your feedback about this internally to keep the rest of our team in the loop.

In the meantime, I'd recommend working with your team to remove any Favorites from shared vaults. This would help prevent these items from all being sorted to the top of your Suggestions list. Perhaps organizing certain items using tags could work as an alternative to using Favorites for any shared vaults your team currently has.

Create and manage tags

I hope this helps! Let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you.

This discussion has been closed.