Infinite modal dialog box loop when autofilling a privacy card on bookshop.org

Options

Trying to checkout at bookshop.org. I used the 1password 7.7 extension in Safari 14.0.1 to generate a card from privacy.com and attempted to autofill it. Unfortunately I just get an infinite loop of "Click OK to fill your 1Password item on bookshop.org." Clicking OK just makes the box come back. So does cancel. The only way out is to kill the tab and start over.
The card is never created (checked at privacy.com) or autosaved (natch).

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700015) 1Password Store
Extension Version: 7.7
OS Version: macOS 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• xarph
    xarph
    Community Member
    Options

It also happens on booksinc.net, so I guess it's probably a global problem.

• Hey @xarph. I'm sorry about the trouble you've run into while generating and using Privacy Cards. Has the functionality worked for you on a site previously? That is, I'm curious whether things were configured without any errors and they did work at least once prior.

• xarph
    xarph
    Community Member
    Options

It worked on greenmangaming.com last week. If I had to guess, the change can be correlated with installing the most recent catalina supplemental update which happened between the two events. Beyond that I don’t have much more evidence.

• xarph
    xarph
    Community Member
    Options

I have a GIF I can send you via DM or some other method; I don’t want to post it publicly because it has personal info.

• Hey @xarph, you can send it to support@1password.com and reference this post so we can "connect the dots" on our end. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.