Need bigger arrows and/or clickable areas

Options
donblanco
donblanco
Community Member

The arrows in the interface to expand collapsed things (in the sidebar) or in the 'Unsecured website' panel to bring down the option to use HTTPS - these arrows are so small, they are difficult to notice, which makes it difficult to navigate to (by mouse) and difficult to select due to a tiny selection area. The end result is having to click 2-3 times every. single. time. I need to use it. And while I am cleaning up all 400+ entries, that is a lot of clicks! Please adjust these things!

Thanks,

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:arrows

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @donblanco!

There is no need to click exactly on the arrow in the sidebar: the entire section name you want to expand is clickable ;)

Thank you for the feedback about the Watchtower arrows though! I will be happy to pass that one to the team for future consideration :+1:

• donblanco
    donblanco
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana re: the sidebar. I do see that now, thank you. Side note: it would be helpful if there were more hover color shading or lines to divide between each section (imho)

re: in the 'Unsecured website' panel (top right) I have to click the tiny arrow in order to select the 'Use HTTPS' button. That particular arrow is the most problematic. The selectable area seems to be maybe 10x10 pixels. It would be nice if I could trigger the toggle by clicking anywhere in that red panel. The same would be true for the two-factor authentication section panel.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.