1P not behaving in Safari (14.0.1) in Catalina (10.15.7). FireFox great.

Options
bobrr
bobrr
Community Member

1P works fine in FireFox and I like the new features. In Safari, the mini and the extension do not function. The extension (⌘) will go to a searched website but will not enter a user/pass. The same thing happens with the 1P mini. From the main 1P application open and fill opens Safari and goes to website but that is all. I have submitted a diagnostic [#UTW-61546-123]. I have quit completely/reopened, reinstalled system and done all suggestions I have found - no joy. Any thoughts?

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 7.7
OS Version: 10.15.7 (Safari 14.0.1)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Boomer49
    Boomer49
    Community Member
    Options

Hello.......I have had the same issue & am on the same set up as you.
    Here are a couple of things you may wish to try which have worked for me.

1) When you are taken to the logon page & it is not auto filled with the required info try clicking on the user name cell....it may then fill both the username & password.

If that does not work try this

2) When you are at a unfilled logon page open 1PW mini.......At the top left column it should show suggestions.
    If the suggestion is for the site you are wishing to log onto click the suggestion......twice.
    In the top right hand column it should now show the Autofill button.......click it & hopefully it will then fill the username/password stuff.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.