I have three unique accounts within a single site and 1Password seems to want me to have only one.

CHB1945
CHB1945
Community Member
edited November 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

I have multiple accounts at a banking site. When I try to set up a second account within 1Password, the application seems stuck on the first login combo and won't let me set up my other accounts.

1Password Version: 1Password X
Extension Version: 1.22.3
OS Version: W10
Sync Type: n/a
Referrer: forum-search:multiple accounts at a single site

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @CHB1945! 👋 Thanks for getting in touch. I'm having a hard time picturing what's going wrong here, so I've got a couple questions for you.

• What's the website URL? I'd like to test it out on my end to see if I can reproduce the behavior. If you don't feel comfortable sharing the URL on a public forum, I'd be happy to move the conversation over to email. Just let me know.
    • What do you mean when you say "stuck on the first login combo"? Perhaps a screenshot would help me out here. Just be sure to block out any personal information if needed.
    • When you visit your bank's website, are you able to enter in your second account's username and password and see a Save in 1Password option below the password field? Or are you unable to type into the fields at all?

Let me know, I'm here to help!

• CHB1945
    CHB1945
    Community Member

Because it is a banking site, I would prefer email.

Regards,

Chris Brown

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@CHB1945 – Please shoot an email to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this forum post as well as your forum username. My team will make sure your email makes it to the right place, and we'll take a look. :blush:

This discussion has been closed.