I recently replaced my 2011 iMac with a 2020 iMac.

Options
Spinner8787
Spinner8787
Community Member

I've had an awful time moving my data from my old Mac to my new one. Four 1PW tech support people and three weeks later it's still not done to my satisfaction. I have been able to recover 1PW6 with all my data intact. I want to switch to 1PW 7.7 and move my data from 1PW6 to 7.7 if possible. Right now in Finder I see a 1PW icon (which is 1PW6, contains my data and is fully functional. I also have icons for 1PW7 and 1PW7.2, neither of which are functional. The last 1PW tech support person I worked with is from Scotland and the time difference has made it difficult for us to work in anything close to real time. I think I need to delete 1PW7 and 7.2 and update 1PW6 to the new 7.7 format. Can somebody out there help be get that done. Preferably somebody in the US and on Eastern Standard time.

Thanks,

Sam
Fairport, NY

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I recently replaced my 2011 iMac with a 2020. I'm still using 1PW6. Is 1PW7.7 available yet?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi neighbor,

It sounds like you may've been working with my colleague Greig who is our License Customers team lead and is based in Scotland. He would certainly have the expertise to help you get this sorted. That said, I get that the back-and-fourth between NY and Scotland and the delays resulting can be frustrating. Most of our US-based folks (myself included) are off for the Thanksgiving holiday as well as Friday, but I will see if one of my Canadian friends can help here.

Thanks for your patience. We'll be in touch via email ASAP.

Ben
    Livonia, NY

ref: FWQ-14882-211

This discussion has been closed.