trying to reset my password to set up the product again. I have not signed out yet from 1st try

Trying to set up product but need to reset my password to the original. Haven't signed out yet

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:trying to reset my password to set up the product again. I have not signed out yet from 1st try

Comments

• whistlewicket
    whistlewicket
    Community Member

reset up password.
    1Password X should I be on "X"
    Chrome but think installed on Iphone also. Probably charged for the version also
    Sync type unknown
    Microsoft 365

• whistlewicket
    whistlewicket
    Community Member

Just emailed re verifying Privacy account. You folks trigger this request?

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hi @whistlewicket! You've ended up in the 1Password X forum category. Are you attempting to reset your password for your 1Password account, or are you using 1Password X to reset your password for a different account?

Anything to do with your 1Password account will require you to write in via email, as we can't discuss accounts in a public forum. Feel free to contact us here if your question involves your 1Password account.

• whistlewicket
    whistlewicket
    Community Member

I don’t know what the difference is between 1PASSWORD, 1PASSWORD X, and password 7 there is just one of me in a single account with PC and iPhone with 1 gmail address.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@whistlewicket:

Are you able to login to your account on the 1Password.com website? Is that the one you are trying to reset?

This discussion has been closed.